Our Institute is a stereotype-free research institution specialized on psychosomatics. Using the widest range of knowledge from adjacent areas of science and philosophy, we are able to reach the best possible result for our clients.
We teach our patients (clients) to convert their heaviest problems into the tasks that have the solution by definition.
For that purpose we research the process of interaction between human perception (both conscious and unconscious), human interests and his/her social environment.
Our mission is science and both physical and mental health trainings.
We love to do that — and we can.
Our main activities are:
- Psychological seminars
- Individual counselling
- Neurologist counselling
- Traumatologist-orthopedist counselling
- Surgeon counselling
- Obstetrician-gynecologist counselling
- Education at the psychological centre
- Scientific works
- Publishing house
Our specialists are:
- Natalya Kovalenko — DPsych., rof., president of the Russian Association for Prenatal Psychology and Medicine
- Jamshed Dodkhoev — MD, juvenologist, chief of the research department of the University of Dushanbe
- Natalya Ivanova — MD, prof., neurologist, chief researcher of the cerebrovascular neurosurgery department of the Russian Research Neurosurgical Polenov Institute
- Konstantin Sebelev — MD, chief researcher of the beam diagnostics group, head of X-Ray department of the Russian Research Neurosurgical Polenov Institute
- Marina Komova —MD, acmeologist, endocrinologist, obstetrician-gynecologist
- Elmira Mirzoeva — PhD, President of the Azerbaijan Association of Practical Psychologists
- Rashid Rasulov — MD, traumatologist
- Oleg Galibin — MD, prof., surgeon
- Tatyana Malysheva — obstetrician-gynecologist, functional diagnostician, specialist in ultrasound
- Alina Andreeva — psychologist-psychotherapist
- Alina Yakhyaeva — clinical psychologist
- Valentina Chaplinskaya — PhD
- Nadezhda Gladysheva — public relations specialist, secretary
- Marina Moiseeva — group training methodologist
You can read or leave the feedback at the reviews page.